Thursday, August 2, 2012

ROLLCORE: This is what I do instead of being productive

I have been adjusting to going back to work full time, which means I haven't had as much time to <strikeout>fart around</strikeout> blog around as I used to. Nevertheless, last week I gots to thinking if it was possible to build a RPG rules/set based completely on 1D6.

This is what I came up with.
Click for Document
It has already been revised a few times from this incarnation, but the fundamentals are the same. Going in I wanted to incorporate a few specific ideas; no stats, no initiative, no hit points, no experience points and a different method for Damage. I'm pretty happy with it, even if I haven't had a chance to playtest it much. Currently working on Magic rules, where I'm also looking to do something a bit different by putting the onus on the Wizard to cast the spell properly and therefore eliminating Saving Throws.  

Coming soon; Revised Basic, Advanced rules, Magic and general fantasy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment